25 Aug Other People’s Opinions Don’t Matter, Here’s Why
“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” — Marcus Aurelius
What to do to keep opinions at bay? In today ‘s episode Phil gives us his take on how to manage other people’s opinions, through these 7 easy takeaways:
- People will always have a judgment or opinion about someone
- Your self worth isn’t defined by others think of you, but you
- They don’t know your journey,
- Trust your intuition, know yourself
- You will never please everyone, stop trying
- If is good for someone else, doesn’t mean is good for you
- Take the high road, we’re here to thrive
Sometimes it will affect you, that’s ok, take it, absorb it, analyze it, and move forward.
As always, thanks for listening.
Subscribe, rate and review the show, and send us your questions at our Facebook page Facebook.com/FlashCastByPDB or at email@example.com
Produced by The Podcast Boss. https://thepodcastboss.com/