04 Aug 6 Problem-Solvers for Startups | Q&A
This episode Phil is taking 6 listeners questions, core problems people face when starting a business, puts them under his perspective and gives you a clear way to solve them; in a nutshell:
- How do I get better at sales quicker? Stop trying to sell, start solving problems. Listen to The Art of Sales and 5 Business Templates Flashcast episodes to learn more about sales.
- Got a Business idea, what are the biggest challenges? where do I start?
- Find out what your worst possible scenario is, understand it, get comfortable with it, and work within these risk.
- Get the right people to see your vision
- Get the right customers
- How to get through customer rejection? Ask why, gather data, learn from it, and shape your product/service accordingly
- How to come up with a better product or service? The best products or services solve problems
- How do I know if my product is good? When people are endorsing you, they’ll tell others about it
- How do I know is time to stop trying and move on? If you know what your worst possible scenario is, then you’ll know when you’ve reached it, then it is time to stop.
As always, thanks for listening.
Produced by The Podcast Boss.