10 Mar Criteria for Business Investment
What is the criteria Phil follows when investing? Today’s episode is a seven minutes masterclass for both aspiring investors and business owners; so if you don’t have a clear understanding of these 5 concepts for your business, or next investment, get your pen and paper and listen carefully.
- What problem is the business going to solve? What is its purpose?
- Is the right people (aligned values) behind the business?
- Do you have a trusted second opinion?
- Do you get a ROI, that engages you?
- What is the exit strategy?
Have you rated the show and subscribed yet?
As always, thank you for listening!